1. Cut card base at 8-1/2″ x 11″, score at 4-1/4″ on the 8-1/2″ side and at 5-1/2″ on the 11″ side.
2. On the 11” side of the paper, cut in on the left side of the sheet on the 5-1/2″ score- line just to the center of the cardstock/designer paper.
3. Fold, with the cut of the left, the bottom right-hand corner up to line it up with the 4- 1/4″ score-line in the middle.
4. On the 8 ½ inch side, mark the top of the paper at 3″ in from the left side of the paper. Mark the left edge of the paper 3” down from the top. Then score from mark to mark & fold over.
5. Once you have the corners folded, glue them down.
6. Fold the top left side over to the right side. Then fold the bottom up to the top and wrap the left side around the back.
Cardstock 3 ¼ x 4 3/4. For the inside base. (Qty. of 2).
Colored Cardstock 3 ½ x 5 1/8. White Cardstock 3 ¼ x 4 7/8. (For back insert).
Colored Cardstock 3 ½ x 4 ½. White Cardstock 3 ¼ x 4 ¼. (For front insert).
Tip: When you make your folds always burnish the edges with a bone folder so that they are nice and flat.