Holiday Haul Tutorial
- Holiday Haul Stamp Set (the Holiday Haul Stamp Set is no longer available - you can use any stamp set you like and use the card design as inspiration).
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 8 ½ x 5 ½ scored at 4 ¼. Very Vanilla Scraps for Stitched Circle.
- Real Red Cardstock 5 ¼ x 4. Real Red Scraps for Stitched Circle.
- Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/8 x 3 7/8.
- Real Red Ink
- Granny Apple Green Ink
- Ribbon (I bought the little truck ribbon at Hobby Lobby)
- Adhere the red cardstock to the front of the card.
- Stamp trees and snowflakes on the white cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon around white cardstock.
- Adhere white cardstock to red cardstock on the front of the card.
- Stamp red truck with tree on white cardstock scraps, then die cut with stitched circle dies.
- Die cut a red circle with red cardstock scraps – slightly larger than the white one.
- Adhere white circle onto red circle.
- Adhere finished red circle onto front of card with dimensionals.
- I put Wink of Stella on all 3 trees.
- Using Shimmery Crystal Effects & Ice Stampin' Glitter I made the snowflakes sparkle!