What animal brings to mind Christmas? The Reindeer of course! Use the following Reindeer Card tutorial and add your own touches!
* Stampin' Up! Plaid DSP 4” X 3 1/8” & 2 3/8" x 3 3/4"
* Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 4 ¼” X 9” scored at 5 ½”
* Very Vanilla Cardstock front is 3 ½” X 2 ¾” & 5 ¼” X 4” for the inside
* Shaded Spruce Cardstock 3 ¾” X 3”
* Stamps – I used Stampin' Up! retired "Flurry of Wishes" & "Beautiful Blizzard". Any Christmas stamps will work.
* Ink – Shaded Spruce
* Reindeer Die - I purchased this on Amazon
* Red & Green Rhinestones for the eyes - from my stash
Stamp a sentiment on the Very Vanilla inside piece of cardstock.
Stamp Christmas designs on the bottom of the Very Vanilla inside piece of cardstock.
Adhere the stamped inside piece of Very Vanilla to the inside of the card base.
Adhere the larger piece of plaid DSP to the top front of the Cherry Cobbler card base.
Adhere the smaller piece of Very Vanilla to the Shaded Spruce piece of cardstock.
Adhere the smaller piece of plaid DSP to the Very Vanilla piece of cardstock.
Die cut your deer & add eyes with the red or green rhinestones.
Adhere your deer to the Shaded Spruce piece with dimensionals.
Adhere your finished Shaded Spruce piece to the front of the card - as seen in the picture.