Snowflake Flip Card
Night of Navy Cardstock 4 ¼” X 5 ½” (this is a 1 panel card)
Seaside Spray Cardstock folded card 4” X 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
Snowflake Splendor DSP 3” square
Whisper White Cardstock ¾” X 4 ¼” strip
Whisper White & Night of Navy cardstock scraps for punches
Ink – Seaside Spray
Tailored Tag Punch – or any label punch will do
½ inch Circle Punch
Banner Year Stamp Set for “Christmas Wishes” sentiment on the front of the card.
Beautiful Blizzard retired stamp set for inside sentiment and snowflakes. (Any sentiment works & any snowflake stamps you have on hand will work).
1. Stamp the greetings in Seaside Spray ink (both greetings – on front and on the inside).
2. Adhere the designer paper to the upper part of the Seaside Spray piece. Adhere this to the Navy card base, centering it.
3. Adhere the Whisper White cardstock strip to the front of the card as shown.
4. Stamp snowflakes on the White circle with Seaside Spray ink.
5. Adhere blue gemstones to the center of the snowflakes.
6. Adhere the snowflake circle to the Tailored Tag Night of Navy punched
7. Adhere the Tailored Tag Night of Navy finished piece with dimensionals.